Expression of a terroir
Domain Salmon continues the family tradition, each of us sharing a common goal: The production of high-quality wines.
We strongly believe that each of our wines must not only be good but also authentic, with a distinctive character stemming from our history, our soil and from our passion.
- Village Cru Château-Thébaud
- Muscadets Sèvre et Maine-sur-Lie
- Gros Plant du Pays Nantais sur Lie
- Rosé IGP* Val de Loire
- Chardonnay IGP* Val de Loire
- Sauvignon IGP* Val de Loire
- Pinot Gris IGP* Val de Loire
- Traditional Method BLANC Brut
- Traditional Method ROSÉ Sec
- Protected Geographical Indication
Our wines naturally result from the soil on which our vines grow.
« Coup de cœur » award in the Hachette Wine Guide 2019, Gold Medal at Concours Général Agricole des Vins (General Agricultural Wine Competition ) in Paris, Decanter 95 P. and Wine Enthusiast 90 P.… all awards that value our passion and our work.
Stop for a tasting experience on the Loire Valley wine route, in the vineyards of the Nantes region and enjoy our wines perfectly pairing with sea food (Salmon, oysters, seafood…)
Enjoy the tasting!