Expression of a terroir
Domain Salmon continues the family tradition, each of us sharing a common goal: The production of high-quality wines.
We strongly believe that each of our wines must not only be good but also authentic, with a distinctive character stemming from our history, our soil and from our passion.
- Village Cru Château-Thébaud
- Muscadets Sèvre et Maine-sur-Lie
- Gros Plant du Pays Nantais sur Lie
- Rosé IGP* Val de Loire
- Chardonnay IGP* Val de Loire
- Sauvignon IGP* Val de Loire
- Pinot Gris IGP* Val de Loire
- Traditional Method BLANC Brut
- Traditional Method ROSÉ Sec
- Protected Geographical Indication
Our wines naturally result from the soil on which our vines grow.
Guide Hachette des vins 2022, 1 star for Muscadet Sèvre and Maine Sur Lie Grande Réserve vintage 2020 and 1 star for Muscadet Sèvre and Maine Sur Lie Vieilles Vignes vintage 2020.
Wine Enthusiast 2021, Muscadet Grande Réserve vintage 2020, 91 points. Muscadet Vieilles Vignes vintage 2020, 87 points… so many rewards that enhance our passion and our work.
Stop for a tasting experience on the Loire Valley wine route, in the vineyards of the Nantes region and enjoy our wines perfectly pairing with sea food (Salmon, oysters, seafood…)
Enjoy the tasting!